Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck
PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck
PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, Germany
The application deadline is January 15, 2009.
The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences (funded by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinsch aft, DFG, and the German Government within the German university excellence program) at Luebeck University is now offering PhD scholarships for the following 16 projects:
1. Correction of Susceptibility caused Distortions in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
2. Endoscopic Optical Coherence Tomography in the Deep Brain
3. Transcranial sonography (TCS) in monogenic forms of Parkinsonism
4. Stroke Rehabilitation Robot
5. Parallel mode of action control: from human studies to intelligent robotic interfaces
6. Cardiac pacemaker localization
7. Brain Modelling
8. Robot assisted navigation guided OCT operating microscope
9. Definition of cortical networks for the control of eye and hand movements
10. 3-dimensional kinematic principles of eye, head and limb movements
11. Interfaces based on EEG, ECoG and DBS
12. Inhibitor Design
13. Efficient Methods of Exact Solutions of Complex Problems in Molecular Biology
14. Synaptic Plasticity: Regulatory Mechanisms in Receptor Trafficking
15. Computational analysis of RNA structure
16. Analysis of adult stem cells by computer vision
Please visit our website for more detailed descriptions of the projects.
PhD scholarships amount to 1250 Euros per month. The application deadline is January 15, 2009. Students with a master`s degree (or its equivalent) in computer science, mathematics or engineering are invited to apply for admission. In certain cases, students must submit, as part of their application, the results of one of the acknowledged language tests to prove their English proficiency.
For further information, please visit our website at www.gradschool.uni-luebeck.de.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions via email:
email@example.com before sending your application.
University of Luebeck
Graduate School for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences
Ratzeburger Allee 160
562 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- Doctoral Students in Disability Research within the new area of Cognitive Hearing Science (CHS) at Linkoping University The positions are located at the Linnaeus Centre HEAD (LCH, Official Website.) which is an excellence centre financed by the Swedish Research Council. LCH interacts synergistically with […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent […]
- Marie Curie fellowship program VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. […]
- PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium The successful candidate will do research to get a PhD in Biomedical Sciences. Our projects are focused on neuroimmunological repair strategies after brain and spinal cord injury with […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck ini bermanfaat.