Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS
APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012
The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the University of Sydney with financial support. This prestigious award will attract high-quality research candidates from a broad range of countries and disciplines. Candidates will engage in progressive research whilst facilitating the development of strong bilateral research linkages between Australia and the rest of the world.
World Scholars awards support the full cost of academic tuition fees for up to three (3) years on the terms set out in these Guidelines. The scholarship will also fund a travel contribution towards the cost of a return international airfare (as set out in the „Air Travel‟ section of the Scholarship Conditions, below).
Applications are invited from international students who are citizens of the following countries (“Participating Countries”):
Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, United States
Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda
Candidates will be required to take up the scholarship in the semester for which it is offered. Deferral of the scholarship will not be permitted.
Selection for World Scholars is highly competitive. Applicants will be chosen on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated research capability. It is important that applicants clearly address these selection criteria in their PhD application documentation.
The University is actively negotiating with governments and agencies in Participating Countries to identify possibilities for further support for World Scholars. Details of any agreements reached, together with the level of additional support available and any conditions associated therewith, will be posted on the University‟s website:
770 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The University of Sydney World Scholars Awards 2011 The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the […]
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- APEC Scholarship for MBA Program at Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following […]
- LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK LLM International Scholarships 2012-13The School of Law is delighted to be able to offer up to 7 International Scholarships of £6750 each for applicants to the LLM programmes for the […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- EU-NICE, Erasmus Mundus Action 2 for Asian OverviewEU-NICE is a mobility project funded under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership (EMA2) coordinated by the Sapienza University of Rome. The project is aimed at fostering […]
- Beasiswa "Twas" untuk Perempuan Peneliti KOMPAS.com - The academy of sciences For the Developing World (TWAS) Fellowships kembali merilis pengumuman aplikasi beasiswa untuk program sarjana (S-1), pasca sarjana, dan […]
- 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE OverviewFully-funded scholarships"La Caixa" Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries. The "la Caixa" savings bank Foundation and the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 semoga informasi tentang UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 ini bermanfaat.