Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics
Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics
Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research positions for up to five years and do not involve any teaching or administrative duties. Candidates must have a proven record as independent researchers in one of the following fields of study: Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Information and Quantum Computing.
Further details on the positions together with the application procedures are available on the School’s website at www.stp.dias.ie. Enquiries should be directed to the School Director, Prof. Werner Nahm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments will be on the basis of a fixed-term contract up to five years. The attaching salary is €54,124 per annum increasing by annual increments up to €60,379.
Applicants should submit a CV, a list of publications together with a research proposal and should arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to: The Registrar’s office, DIAS, 10 Burlington Road, Dublin 4 to arrive before 12 December 2008. Electronic applications should be sent to email@example.com. The search for a suitable candidate may be widened beyond the applications received.
DIAS is an Equal Opportunities employer.
570 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD position in Physics: Theoretical High-Energy Physics and String Theory Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland Excellent students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for a prestigious fellowship Werner Siemens-Foundation. The aim of the fellowships which are sponsored by the Werner […]
- Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) The International Max Planck Research School "Elementary Particle Physics - Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers" (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NYApplications are invited for a postdoctoral […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences, Fellowships Werner Siemens FoundationBiozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland The Biozentrum provides an internationally renowned […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics semoga informasi tentang Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics ini bermanfaat.