Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry
PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry
The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department
1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2)
• very good/excellent grade in biochemistry, chemistry or physics
• willingness to work on an interdisciplinary research project
• strong background in one of the above mentioned subjects
• good command of English (we expect the willingness to learn German)
For questions please contact Dr. Gilbert Nöll, Tel.: +49 271 740 4360, E-Mail email@example.com.
The University of Siegen is an equal-opportunity employer and seeks to raise the number of women involved in research and teaching. Thus, the application of adequately qualified women is encouraged. Applications from handicapped persons are encouraged.
Please send your detailed application before April 30th, 2011 to Dr. Gilbert Nöll, Junior research group leader, Organische Chemie, Fachbereich 8, Universität Siegen, 57068 Siegen, Germany.
Further Information regarding Siegen University you may find on our homepage Official Website.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
226 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship. Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee The Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga announces the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program for 2012. Awards of $14,000 ($3,500 per year for four years) […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry ini bermanfaat.