Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory
PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is open for appointment as from August 1, 2011.
Algebraic Coding Theory
The PhD student will be associated with the group Mathematics for Communication at the Department of Mathematical Sciences ( Official Website.). This group is also part of the Danish-Chinese Center for Applications of Algebraic Geometry in Coding and Cryptography. The center is the framework of the PhD stipend. The project will be in algebraic coding theory.
The applicant must have a master degree or similar and strong qualifications in algebraic coding theory, algebra or algebraic geometry. The applicant must furthermore master English both orally and in writing.
You may obtain further information from Associate Professor Olav Geil , Department of Mathematical Sciences , phone: +45 99408875 , e-mail: email@example.com concerning the technical aspects of the stipend.
PhD stipends are allocated to individuals who hold a Masters degree. PhD stipends are normally for a period of 3 years. It is a prerequisite for allocation of the stipend that the candidate will be enrolled as a PhD student at the Doctoral School of the Faculty of Engineering and Science, in accordance with the regulations of Ministerial Order No. 18 of January 14, 2008 on the PhD Programme at the Universities. According to the Ministerial Order, the progress of the PhD student shall be assessed every six months. It is a prerequisite for continuation of salary payment that the previous progress is approved at the time of the evaluation.
The qualifications of the applicant will be assessed by an assessment committee. On the basis of the recommendation of the assessment committee, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Science will make a decision for allocating the stipend.
For further information about stipends and salary contact Ms. Maj-Britt Trolle Ståhl, The Faculty of Engineering and Science, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 9940 7582.
The faculty have a research school, The Doctoral School of Engineering, Science and Medicine: Official Website. and a Network for all PhD students: Official Website.
Appointment and salary as a PhD fellow are according to the Ministry of Finance Circular of October 1, 2008 on the Collective Agreement for Academics in Denmark, Appendix 5, regarding PhD fellows, and with the Ministry of Finance Circular of June 13, 2007 on the employment structure at Danish Universities.
Application Deadline : 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
830 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory semoga informasi tentang PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory ini bermanfaat.