Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia
PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia
Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – Experiment
Supervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-Dunlop
Study in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre of Excellence for Engineered Quantum Systems (EQuS – official website) at the University of Queensland – ranked in the top 100 institutions internationally. We have a vacancy for a promising domestic or international student for a new experimental project, utilizing ultracold atoms for quantum simulation.
By lowering the temperature of an ultracold gas of 87Rb and 41K atoms, a novel state of matter known as a Bose-Einstein Condensate (BEC) is produced. These atoms will be then loaded into a configurable optical trap created through the rapid modulation of a tightly focused optical beam. With the ability to address and measure individual atoms in the optical trap, a toolbox for the simulation of magnetic spin systems will be realized. Immediate applications to the understanding of as-yet unexplained quantum magnetic phenomena, and unconventional superfluidity, are the direct goals of this research.
This experimental project will allow for the development of diverse and transferable skills, including electronic and optical design, experimental system design and implementation, software design, and data analysis. This project will also allow for attendance of related international workshops and conferences. There will also be the opportunity to interact with other projects within EQuS, as well as the theoretical quantum atom optics group at the University of Queensland
The remuneration for this position begins at $25,007 p.a. tax free, and indexed annually. A priority top-up scholarship of $5000 is available for exceptional candidates.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply with the following information to email@example.com:
- Academic CV, including referee contact details official website)
- Academic transcripts from previous study (unofficial)
- Cover letter
Priority will be given to applications received before 15 October 2012, although applications received after this date will be considered.
Please note the English language requirements of the University of Queensland graduate school must be met to apply for candidature, as well as certified copies of the relevant documentation. International applicants will also be required to apply for the IPRS and UQI scholarship schemes within the University of Queensland graduate school. Official transcripts and two letters of recommendation will be required on formal application to the UQ Graduate School.
Additional information about the graduate programs at the University of Queensland can be found at official website
For more information, please visit : official website
282 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Poland] MSc Student in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` at Jagiellonian University Stipend offer nr 4/Team/10Position: MSc student in for Quantum-state engineering in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` projectNumber of stipends: 1Institution: […]
- PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of […]
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions There is a strong connection between mathematical theories of group representations and special functions. Over the past years this connection has been extended to representation […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia ini bermanfaat.