Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University
[Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University
PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, Denmark
The Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social sciences.
Roskilde University is a leading Danish university emphasising interdisciplinary research, project-based learning, and socially-relevant engagement. The Doctoral School of the ISG announces PhD scholarships for employment from the 1st September 2010 or soon after in the following research themes:
1. The Challenge of Globalisation in Western Europe.
2. Collaborative Innovation in the Public Sector with a Specific Focus on Health Care.
3. European uni0n Foreign Policy in an era of globalisation.
4. The Migration Industry and Markets for Managing Migration.
The application must be based on the full announcement, which is found on: http://www.ruc.dk/en/jobs/phd/
Please note: the first three themes are for so-called mobility scholarships, therefore only non-Roskilde University graduates can apply.
Application deadline: 25 June 2010
589 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- 14 PhD Fellowships in GIONET Project 14 fully funded PhD (Early Stage Research) Fellows in Earth Observation to the Marie Curie Initial Training Network "GMES Initial Operations - Network for Earth Observation Research […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- 18 PhD positions in RELATE Project RELATE: Trans-European Research Training Network on Engineering and Provisioning of Service-Based Cloud Applications ( Official Website.)The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus The European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) is a four-year state-of-the-art doctoral research program for doctoral training addressing managerial issues of significance for the […]
- PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany PhD Scholarship Based at the RLC Campus Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) University of Bonn, Germany The Right Livelihood College (RLC) Campus Bonn is hosted by the Center for […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Sensory Science A PhD scholarship in Sensory Science is available at the National Food Institute (DTU Food) with start as soon as possible. The scholarship is funded jointlyby the Technical University […]
- 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University The School of Law is offering 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries. The School invites applications from highly motivated suitably qualified candidates in all major areas of Law, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University semoga informasi tentang [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University ini bermanfaat.