7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences
• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). Candidates about to obtain their degree are welcome to apply.
• high motivation and interest in joining one of the interdisciplinary research areas of the JSMC
• creativity and interest in shaping your own thesis project
• an integrative and cooperative personality
• very good communication skills in English (the language of instruction at the JSMC)
• a highly communicative atmosphere within a scientific network providing top-level research conditions
• a PhD stipend paid for three years according to the rules of the DFG (German Research Foundation) as well as generous research funding
• a comprehensive mentoring program with efficient supervision by a team of supervisors
• a top-level PhD training program with courses in state-of-the-art research technologies and soft skills
• Jena – the German City of Science 2008: a young and lively town with dynamic business activities, successful scientific centers of innovation and a vibrant cultural scene around the famous Friedrich Schiller University
Friedrich Schiller University Jena is an equal opportunity employer.
The application procedure takes place exclusively online via the JSMC website:
Visit Official Website.
To apply, please acquaint yourself with the open PhD projects and the application process described on this website. Applications can only be considered upon receipt of the completed ‘Statement of Interest’ form, submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadlines listed below.
Selected applicants will be invited to a JSMC Recruitment Meeting in Jena, Germany, in June 2011. Award decisions will be made shortly thereafter, allowing the PhD projects to start immediately.
Application deadlines (i.e. deadlines for submission of the completed ‘Statement of Interest’ form):
Deadline for applicants who will require a visa to enter Germany and attend the recruitment meeting in June: April 6, 2011
For applicants who will not require a visa to enter Germany: Deadline April 29, 2011
(Please note: after April 29, applications from non-EU-nationals can only be considered if attendance at the recruitment meeting is possible within two weeks of receiving notice of acceptance. Please provide a brief explanatory statement together with your application)
Application Deadline : 6 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
555 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences semoga informasi tentang 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences ini bermanfaat.