Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly
[US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly
Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NY
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral research position in the Computational Mechanics Laboratory at NYU-Poly. The selected postdoctoral fellow will participate in a vibrant interdisciplinary research group and will be involved in a research effort which aims at modeling the behavior of nuclear fuel under extreme conditions. Computational mechanics and theory will be the principal tool of investigation.
1. PhD. in mechanical engineering, materials science, computational materials science or a related field.
2. Experience in at least two of the following areas: finite element modeling, Monte Carlo, phase field or molecular mechanics modeling.
3. Experience in scientific computing (Fortran, C, or C++ programming, parallel computing, and Unix/Linux computing environments).
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary research environment.
The initial appointment will be for one year, with a possibility of renewal contingent upon the availability of continuing funding and satisfactory performance.
How To Apply:
Please submit by email a single attachment that includes your CV, a brief statement of your research interests, and the contact information for two references to:
Prof. Rémi Dingreville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
6 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201
649 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech We are searching for PhD candidates to join the Laboratory of Computational Methods and Numerical Analysis at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech in Spain. The 4 year […]
- [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading Overview We offer a 3-year post-doctoral position in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics within […]
- Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2011 Access to knowledge is our passion. When it comes to higher education for promising scholars, we do not want anything to stand in the way. That is why we are pleased to announce the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly semoga informasi tentang [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly ini bermanfaat.