Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France
PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France
A PhD scholarship in Life Sciences has been announced for the academic year 2011. The PhD scholarship is in association with the Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France. The research area for this PhD scholarship is Biochemistry/ Life sciences.
The PhD scholarship thesis aims at developing, in partnership with a clinical-research team, a series of original diagnostic tests and a therapeutic monitoring of type 1 diabetes. In comparison with existing technology, the goal of this work is to develop rapid tests (less than 5 hours), quantitative and easy-to-use in clinical routine.
If an early and efficient diagnostic test for diabetes is important, it is even more critical to get a reliable test allowing to evaluate the beta cell mass. That’s the reason why, in parallel, and in order to improve the management and the quality of life for diabetic patients, we will try to develop a preclinical imaging agent for the beta cells utilizing antibodies produced in our laboratory.
Institut de Biologie et de Technologies de Saclay
Service de Pharmacologie et Immunoanalyse
Laboratoire Immunoanalyse et Diagnostic
Starting date: 01/10/2011
Centre : Saclay
Interested candidates can enquire and apply for the PhD scholarship with CV to Nathalie Morel by email.
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 01 69 08 77 04
University/Graduate School: Paris XI
CEA / DSV/IBITEC-S/SPI/LERI / Volland
Note: The last date for application to the PhD scholarship in Life Sciences, INSTN, France is 8 march, 2011.
773 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- Lund University PhD Scholarship on Molecular Basis of Heat and Desiccation Tolerance of Bacterial Cells and Spores The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- PhD student in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UMC Utretch We are looking for someone who has (nearly) finished a master of science program (MSc) in which statistics, mathematics, or computer science play a prominent role. Experience with […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France For the project LabeX LMH, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for […]
- 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences We expect:• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France ini bermanfaat.