Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most important selection criteria are academic excellence and motivation. We offer three types of scholarship:
- € 20.000: A nearly full scholarship covering tuition fee, accommodation, visa costs and part of the living expenses for Non-EER students
- € 10.000: A scholarship covering a major part of the tuition fees for non-EER students, or a nearly full scholarship for EER students
- € 5.000: A scholarship covering accommodation expenses for one year
The Faculty board will select students for the scholarships depending on their grades, motivation and financial situation. The scholarships will be awarded early May.
You can apply by sending us this application form and a scholarship motivation letter. The scholarship motivation letter should include
- an explanation why you wish and need to receive the amount you specified above
- an indication of what financial resources you can contribute yourself to your studies
- if you are still planning to participate in the programme if you do not receive this scholarship.
You can find the application form here.
The application deadline for the VU Fellowship Programme 2011-2012 is 1 April 2011.
To improve your chances, we recommend you to apply for scholarships that are available through Nuffic or other organizations as well.
571 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands Vrije University Amsterdam Announce VU Fellowships for International Students, NetherlandsStudy Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- STREEM Scholarships for International Students in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics, Netherlands Scholarship for the Master of Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM), Netherlands Study Subject: Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1’600 CHF per month for the duration of the […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.