Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland
Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland
RES – the School for Renewable Energy Science in Iceland is now accepting applications for its one year (90 ECTS credits) international M.Sc. Degree Program in Renewable Energy Science, for the academic year 2011-2012.
The RES Program will in February 2011 complete its third year of operation when 49 masters degree students from twelve different countries will graduate. The students this year are specializing in four different fields, namely Geothermal Energy, Hydropower, Fuel Cell Systems & Hydrogen, and Energy Systems & Policies. RES also offers a specialization in Biofuels & Bioenergy. In the near future the school will as well offer specializations in Wind & Wave Power and in Solar Energy in cooperation with foreign partner universities.
RES is a private institution of higher learning, a graduate school, affiliated with the University of Iceland in Reykjavik and the University of Akureyri in North-Iceland.
RES is seeking limited number of highly qualified students to enroll in the M.Sc. Degree Program. A number of Scholarship Awards are also available for outstanding students, including e8 Scholarships and RES tuition fee waiver.
We would appreciate if you could kindly discuss our M.Sc. Degree Program details and scholarship opportunities with some of your top students interested in pursuing a degree in renewable energy in Iceland. Currently 81% of primary energy in Iceland comes from renewable energy sources, highest of any nation. Essentially 100% of electricity generation in Iceland is already from renewable energy sources and over 99% of space heating. Therefore Iceland is a good example for other nations to follow on their route to a more sustainable energy future.
RES is also looking to further expand co-operation with leading international universities, as academic and research partners for the M.Sc. Degree Program, but equally so for the RES Summer School, RES Executive School, and as new partners for our RESnet Network (for more information visit: www.res.is ). If your university is interested in establishing such a partnership with us (e.g., initially with a MOU) we would like to hear from you.
For more details about RES and the M.Sc. Degree Program please see my attached letter with this email.
Please feel free to contact the Rectors Office at email@example.com for further information, or visit our RES homepage at www.res.is
613 total views, 4 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Summer School in Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany 2011 Summer School on Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development in Germany Study Subject: Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development ,Engineering, Financing, […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS)A competitive scholarship program for undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science. The award is for $1000 per trimester in tuition to […]
- MSc Scholarship in Energy and Resources at the UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia The UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia currently has up to five full-time Santos Scholarships to award to the most outstanding students to study full-time on the MSc in Energy […]
- 20 IRENA Scholarships at MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology IRENA Scholarship Programme - Information for applicantsIn an effort to promote talented academics, and with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates, up to 20 […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- APAI – Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT University APAI - Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT UniversityOverview We propose to develop an un-obtrusive, energy capturing device for deployment in urban and natural […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland ini bermanfaat.