Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Johan Gadolin Scholarship maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Johan Gadolin Scholarship
Johan Gadolin Scholarship
The Johan Gadolin Scholarship-programme invites PhD students and post docs to join the Åbo Akademi Process Chemistry Centre for a period between 3 to 12 months in the city of Turku in the south-west of Finland. They participate in ongoing research projects and benefit from an innovative top-level research environment. Scholars from 12 different countries worldwide have participated in the programme.
The Process Chemistry Centre at Åbo Akademi University is looking for capable PhD students and post docs focusing on the areas of:
- Biofuel combustion and functional inorganic materials
- Catalysis and kinetics, reaction engineering
- Chemical aspects of wood, pulping and papermaking, biorefinery
- Electroactive materials, chemical sensors, environmental and on-line analysis
The following deadline for scholarship applications in April 30th 2011!
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit official website.
810 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” ECU Award is aimed at assisting 2nd year student living within the catchment area of the City of Joondalup. The scholarship intends to […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
- Lund University PhD Scholarship on Molecular Basis of Heat and Desiccation Tolerance of Bacterial Cells and Spores The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- 12 PhD Fellowships at GMPF 12 PhD Fellowships available Starting in Spring 2011OverviewTalented and motivated candidates who have, or are expecting to obtain a Master or equivalent degree in a field relevant to the […]
- PhD Position in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- Beasiswa Pertukaran Pelajar, Universitas Padjadjaran – Rikkyo University, Jepang Rikkyo University menawarkan beasiswa Program Pertukaran Pelajar kepada mahasiswa UNPAD.Batas waktu penyerahan berkas lamaran: Selasa, 31 Januari 2012Beasiswa yang diberikan:Japan Student […]
- Application for 2011 Government Scholarship Program The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is recruiting ’2011 Government Scholarship Students’. For more details, please refer to the following information. 1. Qualification : […]
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships at The University of Sydney The University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships for new international students commencing at the University in 2012.These […]
- Oslo Peace Scholarship The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) […]
- University of Kent PhD Scholarships in Antique Archaeology 2011 in UK Thanks to a grant from the Leverhulme Trust, the University of Kent is able to offer three full 3-year PhD scholarships beginning May 2011, on The Visualisation of the Late Antique City, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Johan Gadolin Scholarship semoga informasi tentang Johan Gadolin Scholarship ini bermanfaat.