Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland
Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland
Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia)
Who can qualify
Accepted candidates who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women)
Submitting an essay on: “Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD” (maximum 500 words)
Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
Jury: Jim Ellert (Emeritus Professor of Finance and Strategy) and the IMD MBA scholarship committee
Deadline: September 30
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance[at]imd.ch
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
* Relevance to the essay title
* Organization and structure
* Fully developed arguments
* Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Visit official website.
568 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western […]
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
- [Philippines] Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCA Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCAOverview The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its […]
- University of Nottingham – ASEAN Masters Scholarship 2011 International Office ScholarshipsThe University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA SEARCA Invites Applications for Graduate Scholarship in Agriculture for School Year 2011/2012 The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) […]
- SEARCA Scholarships 2011-2012 for Master and PhD in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related fields […]
- SEARCA Master and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related […]
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland semoga informasi tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland ini bermanfaat.