Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba
International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba
Beginning with the 2005-2006 academic session, scholarships will be offered to recognize and reward the excellence of international graduate students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees at the University of Manitoba. The scholarships will be offered to students who:
(1) are international students (i.e., those in Canada on study permits) continuing in full-time study in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba in either the second year of a two-year Master’s program, the second year of a two-year Ph.D. program, the second or third year of a three-year Ph.D. program, or in the first year of a Ph.D. program after completing a Master’s degree at the University of Manitoba;
(2) are paying the international student tuition fee;
(3) have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 over the equivalent of the last two years of study;
(4) show great promise as researchers and as graduate students; and
(5) are not recipients of external funding that pays for their tuition.
The value of the scholarship is $4,000.
This scholarship may be held with the UMGF and other awards offered by the University of Manitoba, but may not be held in conjuction with the International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarship (IGSES) and the International Graduate Student Bursary (IGSB). Students may be considered for this scholarship in each year of eligible study. Students who are enrolled in a re-registration year are not eligible.
Scholarships will only be applied against any outstanding international tuition fee differential.
This scholarship will be administered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
(1) Complete the following application form.
(2) Attach transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended. Only official transcripts, “student
histories” from the UM Registrar’s Office, and certified true copies are acceptable.
(3) **If you are planning to transfer from a Master’s to a PhD program or to apply to a PhD program
for the Fall 2011 term or Winter 2012 term after March 1, 2011, if eligible, you are STRONGLY
ENCOURAGED to apply for this competition if you wish to be considered for the IGSS for the
2011\12 academic year. Late applications may not be considered after March 1, 2011.
(4) Application should be submitted to Faculty of Graduate Studies, 500 University Centre
Application Deadline : 1 March 2011
Visit official website.
687 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students at University of Toronto, Canada The primary purpose of the Connaught International Scholarships for Doctoral Students is to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting outstanding international scholars to the […]
- Catherine McAuley Scholarship This scholarship is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in […]
- Panasonic Scholarship for Indonesian Students, Japan The Panasonic Scholarship Program was established in 1998 in commemoration of the company’s 80th anniversary as a way for the company to express its appreciation to society. Its aim is […]
- Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, Swansea University, UK Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country* who are admitted to pursue an undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate course at Swansea University shall be eligible to […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship for ASEAN International Students, University of Tokyo, Japan This program enables students from five ASEAN countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam) wishing to enroll in a master’s course (major in one of the sciences) […]
- Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia The Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarship (MIFRS) is awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne. […]
- Australian Deakin University International Scholarships Program (DUISP) 2012 This scholarship is offered in the form of a fee reduction and equals an overall reduction of up to A$5000 per year based on an annual full-time enrolment of 8 credit points. […]
- Academic Excellence International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships for International undergraduate student These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.If you […]
- Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba semoga informasi tentang International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba ini bermanfaat.