Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
[Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
Institute for Theoretical Physics
2 PhD positions
At the Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Walter Hofstetter 2 PhD positions (salary level E13, 75%) will be available from August 1st, 2010 for a total duration of three years. Both positions are part of the DFG Research Unit FOR 801 `Strong Correlations in Multiflavor Quantum Gases`. For more information see www.for801.de.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a masters degree (or equivalent) in theoretical condensed matter physics or quantum optics. Research experience in the fields of ultracold atomic physics, strongly correlated electrons or numerical simulations of strongly interacting quantum many-particle systems would be beneficial. Furthermore, the successful candidate should have the capability to work independently and show dedication to the research projects of the unit.
In the summer of 2005, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University was awarded the basic certificate of the audit Family-Friendly University. Great importance is attached to the family-friendly structuring of the university work-stream. Employees will be supported in their efforts to combine their professional life with family duties. In this context, part-time employment and models of job-sharing are facilitated. Candidates returning to work after maternity/paternity leave are encouraged to apply for re-employment. Frankfurt University is committed to equal opportunities and selection on merit. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Precedence will be given to handicapped candidates at equal qualification.
The deadline for applications is July 25th, 2010. Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and a description of their research interests to:
Prof. Dr. Walter Hofstetter,
Institut für Theoretische Physik der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität,
Campus Riedberg, Max-von-Laue-Str. 1,
60438 Frankfurt am Main.
578 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support The Research Training Group (RTG) is located at the University of Hildesheim Foundation (Faculty of Education and Social Sciences) and the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- The International PhD Program Democracy, Knowledge, and Gender in a Transnational World (IPP Transnational) The Faculty of the Social Sciences at the Goethe University counts among those in the Federal Republic of Germany with a wealth of tradition and diversity in teaching and research […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt semoga informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt ini bermanfaat.