Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities
[Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities
Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities
The duration of the Mamaself Masters course is two years (120 ECTS credits). The academic programme is split into two years with 60 ECTS credits for each. The language of instruction and examination is English. The student will stay one year in one institution and a second second in another institution. It is not possible to stay the two years at the same site in Munich. The second year will be split in two semesters : the first one at a university, the second one is dedicated to the Master thesis project and can be conducted at another university or at Large Scale Facilities.
Students both from European and non-European countries are welcome to apply for the Master programme. Applicants will be selected by the Mamaself Master Admission Committee, made up of reprentatives of the Consortium.
A- category : 26.01.2011
The application deadline for Non-EU students is 26th January 2011 for an application with fellowship.
B- category : 20.05.2011
20 May 2010 is the deadline for EU students and for Non-EU students who already spent at least 12 month in Europe before applicating to the EM fellowship.
The deadline is prolonged to 31th JMay 2011 for applications without fellowship.
Additional fellowships offered by the consortium are also available.
Application has to be done in two steps :
- Electronic submission : please submit your application form electronically on http://application.mamaself.eu
- Postal submission : send the original version, including all required documents to :
Erasmus Mundus Mamaself Master
Prof. Werner PAULUS
Campus de Beaulieu, Bat 10B
F – 35042 RENNES FRANCE
Application Deadline : 26 January 2011
666 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Space Science and Technology (SPACEMASTER) SPACEMASTER -Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology The Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme. The […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong […]
- Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology The European Master Scholarship on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university program, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
- Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster OverviewThe Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi) at the University of Münster is one of the world wide leading institutions in GI Science research. With its Masters program in […]
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- Master Scholarships, Color in Informatics and Media Technology (CIMET), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The CIMET Consortium, composed of four European Universities renowned within the color research community, offers a two-year Master Course Color in Informatics and Media Technology .CIMET […]
- Fellowships for Master`s and PhD Students at Central European University (CEU), Hungary OverviewLocated in one of Europe`s most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, Central European University (CEU) offers a uniquely international […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- Master Scholarship in Democracy and Human Rights at the University of Sarajevo The European Regional Master’s Degree in Democracy and Human Rights in South-East Europe (ERMA), is a regional interdisciplinary one–year full time MA programme. It is established in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities semoga informasi tentang [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities ini bermanfaat.