Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country.
The Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for admission onto the Full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2011.
Although applications for scholarships should be made before either 30 April 2011, 31 May 2011 or 30 June 2011, the scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have firmly accepted their offer through payment of the deposit. Applicants who are unsuccessful in applying for a Leadership Scholarship will be automatically considered for the 31 May 2011 deadline Director’s Scholarships.
Applicants who hold full sponsorships are not eligible for the scholarships.
If an applicant is successful in being awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission on the MBA programme, the award of the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant.
Applicants should submit a 700 word essay, explaining why they feel they should be awarded a scholarship, and how the scholarship will benefit them.
This essay should accompany their application for the MBA programme.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student.
The decision will be made by a committee consisting of Directors and key staff from Admissions.
If you have already sent your application, you are welcome to apply separately. Please email your application with the title ‘Director’s Scholarship’ in the subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your full name and contact details as stated in your programme application match those on your scholarship application.
The closing date for applications is as follows:
- 30 April 2011 (2 Scholarships awarded)
- 31 May 2011 (2 Scholarships awarded)
- 30 June 2011 (1 Scholarship awarded)
The winners of the scholarships will be announced by the Business School in early June for the 30 April deadline, in early July for the 31 May deadline and in early August for the 30 June deadline. The successful applicants will be invited by the Business School to attend an awards ceremony early on in the programme.
The University of Edinburgh
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh, EH8 9JS
An award may be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the academic standards set by the University.
788 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Three Leadership Scholarships are awarded to students from any country. Each scholarship has a value of £10,000. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to individuals applying for admission […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- MBA Scholarships, Lancaster University, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the Lancaster MBA is offering three types of scholarship. All scholarships will range from £1,000 – £7,500 and are available for self-funded candidates. […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh will offer 30 Master’s scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University for the 2011-2012 academic session. Ten scholarships will […]
- Fulltime and Executive MBA Programme Scholarships We offer a number of part scholarships worth up to 50% of the total fee to candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and career progression. All candidates […]
- Master/PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2011 For Outside UK Students Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from outside the UK to study at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.