Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Fields of Study:
The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: 15 January 2016
For more information, please visit official website: www.chalmers.se.
785 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ericsson Scholarship in Communication Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Two scholarships in total are awarded in 2012 to two selected students based on excellent academic merits, which primarily includes academic excellence but also home university´s stature […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden semoga informasi tentang Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden ini bermanfaat.