Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11
The Arab Student Aid International is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization operating in the United States; donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. ASAI is formally registered in the State of Ohio, USA, as a charitable public foundation. ASAI is an educational, independent, charitable, non-profit, non-political, non-religious, tax-exempt organization
Scholarship Interest-Free loan Requirements & Conditions:
For the Academic year 2010/2011, the new Deadline for the “Fall Semester” is September 01, 2010. (No exemption)
Policy of ASAI Scholarship Loan:
- Financial Aid is given for one degree only; either the Master Degree or the PhD Degree but not both.
- For the PhD applicants Financial Aid is given for three academic years if needed, and for Master applicants for two academic years if needed.
- Only one applicant from the same family is accepted.
- Amount of Loan is determined based on: number of applicants, level of living in country of study, field of specialization, and our allocation budget restrictions.
- Repayment of loans must be secured through (2 guarantors) and must be paid within 3 years through an installments plan or at one time.
- Deadline dates are as follow:
– Fall Semester – September 01, 2010
– Spring Semester – January 01, 2011
- Loan is given once during the academic year regardless of the time of application.
- Loan renewal request should be submitted as our loan doesn’t renewed automatically.
- Applicant current GPA is (B+) Very good or higher.
Eligibility Requirements for 2010/2011 Fall Semester – Scholarship Interest-Free Loans:
- You must finish one semester (full-time) in your current program. To be eligible for the scholarship loan (If not, you are not eligible until your finished your first semester).
- You must be an Arab citizen (students who are a permanent resident or citizen of a non-Arab country do not qualify, including those with a dual citizenship).
- You must have student visa (those who have immigrant visa don’t qualify).
- You should plan to return to the Arab countries to work, and serve your Arab community after your graduation.
- You must be academically a highly-qualified student,
- Should be in financial need with proven documentation.
- Enrollment for a PhD or Master (MA/MS) program at an accredited university outside your country of residence (Applicants who are enrolled as Bachelors degree (BA) student’s are not eligible).
- Applicants should be registered as full-time students; applicants who are registered as a part-time, online, via correspondence, etc. are not eligible.
If you meet these eight requirements, you can fill out the forms listed below. Please read scholarship loan agreement carefully.
The following documents should be submitted to ASAI Scholarship Committee before a decision is made on the request for financial assistance:
- Completed Application and forms.
- A Personal photo (Passport size).
- Official copy’s of all previous degree/’s transcript/’s that you have. (Official transcripts required). for example:
- Masters degree applicants, you should submit the transcript of your Bachelors Degree, and
- PhD degree applicants, you should submit the transcript of your Masters Degree.
- Proof of enrollment an official enrollment letter from your university stating that you are officially registered at the present time at an accredited university and have completed one semester in the PhD or MA/MS Program.
- Official transcript of grades (Photocopies are not acceptable) to proof that you have completed one semester as a full-time student in the PhD or Masters program with a “B” overall average, excluding pre-requisite courses.
- Two Letters of recommendation from your current instructor or main supervisors .
- A Copy of your student visa and your passport or your national ID.
- A Copy of I-20 or J-1 Visa (for the students studying in USA)
2010 – 2011 Fall Semester – Scholarship Loan Application & Forms
When all of the above ASAI requirements are met and the official documents are received, qualified students will be notified based on the decision of the ASAI student committee on or before the second week of January, 2011
All applications, and forms must be completed and returned to ASAI Main Office to the following address before Deadline date: January 01, 2011
Arab Student Aid International
P.O. Box 3546
Dublin, Ohio 43016
659 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11 semoga informasi tentang Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11 ini bermanfaat.