Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme
University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme
This scholarship is offered to one selected student from the University of Vienna for a LLM programme, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programme.
The scholarship is intended for current students of the University of Vienna who apply for a LLM programmes, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programmes at Leiden Law School, Leiden University.
For a home fee paying candidate currently studying at the University of Vienna, Faculty of Law. This scholarship consists of a full fee waiver for one of our two regular LLM programmes, in European Law and Public International Law. The tuition fees for these programmes for 2012/13 are 1771 Euros. The scholarship will therefore cover the full fee for either of these two programmes, OR you may use this scholarship to offset part of the fees for one of our Advanced Studies LLM programmes, which carry a higher tuition fee.
You may also apply for this scholarship if you are from outside the EU and are a current student studying at Vienna University, Faculty of Law. In this case, you may use this scholarship to offset part of the higher tuition fees for either the regular or the advanced master programmes which are run by Leiden Law School.
In order to apply for the scholarship you need to include an additional letter of motivation in your application when applying for the Leiden, Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship and indicate in your on-line application that you are applying for this scholarship. You application will then automatically be considered.
1 April 2012 for students applying for the September 2012 intake. This is a strict deadline and will be adhered to. Note: This scholarship is not open for the February 2013 intake.
For more information about the programmes and to enter the online application process, please visit Law for International students and professionals
Visit Official Website.
540 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Scholarships for International LLB Students at Cardiff University There are currently around 400 international students enrolled on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including the Bar Vocational Course and Legal Practice Course, within the […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Italy The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study […]
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland WIT International Student ScholarshipThe International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduate degree in Mathematics 2016 at School of Mathematics, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme semoga informasi tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme ini bermanfaat.