Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The scholarship aims to increase the mutual understanding and scientific exchange of scholars and students of Iran and scholars and students from the rest of the world. TUMS is the best university in the field of medical sciences in Iran and it is the second best medical university in the Middle East.
1. For undergraduate level of studies: The applicant must have finished her or his high school.
2. For graduate level of studies: The applicant must have had obtained a degree in the field related to her/his desired field of study.
3. The teaching language will be in English. The applicant need to have proof of English language ability to write, read, and understand. Students currently studying or residing in Iran are not eligible to apply.
Study Subject(s): Medical Sciences:- Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cardiology, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, ENT, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Genetics, Geriatrics, Histology, Immunology and Biology, Internal Medicine, Legal Medicine and Occupational Medicine, Medical Education, Medical Ethics, Medical Physics, Microbiology, Molecular Medicine, Neurology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Oncology and Radiotherapy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Parasitology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Reproductive Biology, Social Medicine, Sport Medicine, Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Urology, Virology etc.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Masters and PhD programs
Scholarship Provider: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Scholarship can be taken at: Iran
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 December 2011.
Visit Official Website
145 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences International Scholarships, Iran The Chancellor of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and the President of the International Campus are pleased to announce their first round of scholarships to foreign students who […]
- Tsukuba Scholarship, University of Tsukuba, Japan The University of Tsukuba invites applications from international students for the 2011 University of Tsukuba “Tsukuba Scholarship” as per the guidelines outlined below. The University of […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships in Istanbul Sehir University 2010-2011, Turkey Istanbul Şehir University, established in 2008 by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV), will open doors to its very first students in the 2010-2011 academic year with 4 faculties […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences semoga informasi tentang TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences ini bermanfaat.