Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship
The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship
Two scholarships are available, one for an overseas fee-paying student and one for a UK/EU fee-paying student, for the full-time MA South East Asian Studies at SOAS for the academic session 2011/12.
The scholarship for the overseas fee-paying student is intended to off-set the tuition fees at the overseas rate. The scholarship for the UK/EU fee-paying students is intended to off-set the tuition fees at the UK/EU rate*. (*Please note that this scholarship does not cover the Equal Learning Qualification – ELQ fee. Due to a change in Government funding policy if you are applying for a Masters degree and already have an equivalent or higher qualification or expect to complete an equivalent or higher qualification while studying for a Master`s degree at SOAS, you will be liable to higher fees)
The full-time MA South East Asian Studies
-Applicants must have applied for a place to study at the School at least four weeks before the scholarship closing date in order to be considered for these scholarships.
-Applicants must normally possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Applicants with upper second class level may also apply, but will not be given preference. Students with a non-UK degree will be assessed on the basis of their references and transcripts.
-This scholarship is open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members, one from each Faculty. The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Scholarship applications must be received no later than 5pm on 29 April 2011.
Late applications will not be considered.
Applicants must have also applied for a place to study at the School preferably four weeks before the scholarship closing date (ie by 1 April2011) but no later than the scholarship application deadline in order to be considered for this scholarship. The application for a place must be complete.
Notification of Results
All applicants will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by the end of June. The successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
A scholarship application form and guidance notes for applying are available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5091 / 5094
Fax: +44 (0)20 7074 5089
Visit Official Website.
780 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship 2011, University of London Two scholarships are available, one for an overseas fee-paying student and one for a UK/EU fee-paying student, for the full-time MA South East Asian Studies at SOAS for the academic […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship semoga informasi tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship ini bermanfaat.