Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries
Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries
The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences disciplines.
To date, endowments of $1 million each have been presented to 69 universities and consortia in 44 countries. The Sylff program aims to identify and nurture leaders who will overcome differences such as nationality, language, ethnicity, religion, and political systems to tackle global issues, and whose high integrity and drive to address issues unique to their respective countries can make a real difference.
More than 12,000 students have received fellowships since the launch of the program in 1987. These Sylff fellows have been active in a diversity of fields following their graduation.
689 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more […]
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Fellowships for Master`s and PhD Students at Central European University (CEU), Hungary OverviewLocated in one of Europe`s most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, Central European University (CEU) offers a uniquely international […]
- Master Scholarship in Democracy and Human Rights at the University of Sarajevo The European Regional Master’s Degree in Democracy and Human Rights in South-East Europe (ERMA), is a regional interdisciplinary one–year full time MA programme. It is established in […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany The Master Course ‘Global Studies – A European perspective’ is an interdisciplinary, research-based Master offered by a consortium of five European universities: * Roskilde Universitet […]
- PhD Scholarship in Interdisciplinary Areas at National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer Ph.D. research scholarships from August 2010 in the following interdisciplinary areas:- THE CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA- ASIAN MIGRATION- […]
- PhD Fellowship in Sacred Music, Worship and the Arts at The Institute of Sacred Music, University of Yale PhD Fellowship in Sacred Music, Worship and the Arts at The Institute of Sacred Music, University of YaleOverview The Institute of Sacred Music at Yale University is currently accepting […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries semoga informasi tentang Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries ini bermanfaat.