Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre).
The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and most talented doctoral students from Singapore, the region, and beyond and educate them to be future leaders in science and technology for Singapore and beyond. The Fellowship will provide them with the opportunity to be involved in the strategic research programmes at the SMART Centre and provide them with the opportunity to be co-advised by an MIT faculty member. The student may spend up to six months doing research at MIT.
The SMA3 Graduate Fellowship at SMART provides:
- up to four years of full tuition fees at the student’s home university;
- a monthly stipend of S$3,200;
- a scholarly allowance of up to S$12,000 to help cover the expenses associated with a six month research residency at MIT;
- and co-supervision by an MIT and NTU/NUS faculty.
There is no bond associated with this fellowship.
Guidelines for Awarding of SMA3 Graduate Fellowships
- A student who applied to one university will only be considered for that university and not the other.
- If the student is admitted to both NTU and NUS, the student has the option to select the university through which to accept the SMA3 Graduate Fellowship.
- If a student has identified more than one potential SMART IRG, the student has the option to select which IRG s/he would like to work for.
- If a student has more than one potential research advisor from SMART-NTU and/or SMART- NUS, the student has the option to select an advisor provided the SMART-MIT advisor has a collaborator with that particular university.
- A student who is not awarded a SMA3 Graduate Fellowship will be considered for other fellowships within the university provided that they indicated this on their application.
Eligibility – A student must:
- have graduated with an undergraduate degree with first class or second-upper (or equivalent);
- be an incoming new PhD student not currently matriculated;
- have a research interest that fits within one or more of the projects currently being carried out in SMART Interdisciplinary Research Group (IRG)s.
January 2012 Intake: May 17, 2011 through July 17, 2011
Visit official website.
139 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMARTThe Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
- MS/PhD Positions in Engineering at MIT-Portugal Program Master and PhD positions in Engineering at MIT-Portugal ProgramThe MIT Portugal Program announces its call for applications for the 2009-10 academic year. Each program is offered in […]
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education semoga informasi tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education ini bermanfaat.