Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland
Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland
The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of Queensland, Gatton campus near Brisbane. It has been working for many years on pesticide exposure research and training, both within Australia and internationally. This is an excellent opportunity for a science/engineering graduate to undertake research in a world leading organisation.
We are seeking PhD or MPhil candidate to join a multi-disciplinary team as part of an Australian Grain Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) project titled `Core DRT (Drift Reducing Technologies) Database to Support the Ground Application of Pesticides (boom sprayer), accommodating Nozzles, Formulations and Adjuvants` This research will be conducted in the pesticide wind tunnel research complex at the Gatton Campus of The University of Queensland.
Applicants, both national and international with an appropriate degree in science or engineering and an interest in the field are invited to apply. Preference will be given to applicants with grounding in plant protection and/or spray technology. For international students, the scholarship will not cover fees, but the applicant may apply for a UQI scholarship for fee support.
The scholarship will provide a stipend of $28,000 per annum for up to 3 years.
To discuss this role please contact Dr Gary Dorr on +61 7 5460 1350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: a covering letter and curriculum vitae outlining your interest and suitability for this position.
For information on completing the application process click here.
Application closing date: 14 October 2011 11:55pm E. Australia Standard Time
Visit Official Website
592 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Food structure and functionality Applications are invited for a PhD position at the University of Aarhus, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (DJF), Department of Food Science. The position is available for three years […]
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees.Value and duration Scholarships are initially for […]
- Global Rice Science Scholarship by International Rice Research Institute Apply now for 2011 Global Rice Science Scholarship If you are about to enroll or conduct your Ph.D. research, you could be one of the new generation of rice scientists with a 2011 Global […]
- USDA Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship for Indonesia The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is pleased to announce the 2012 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program (Borlaug Fellowship […]
- IPB–Rabobank Undergraduate Scholarship Academic Year 2010/2011 Rabobank, a leading bank in the world in food and agribusiness sector, providing scholarships to the IPB must clearly indicate Rabobank’s commitment to contribute to the development of […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Sensory Science A PhD scholarship in Sensory Science is available at the National Food Institute (DTU Food) with start as soon as possible. The scholarship is funded jointlyby the Technical University […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- Beasiswa Kuliah D3 Jiangsu Agri-Animal Husbandry Vocational College, China Jiangsu Agri-animal Husbandry Vocational College didirikan pada tahun 1958 dan berlokasi di Taizhou, Provinsi Jiangsu, China. Kampus ini merupakan satu-satunya kampus yang berfokus pada […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland semoga informasi tentang Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland ini bermanfaat.