Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent foundation, and is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Health and the Ministry for Sciences and Arts of the State of Hessen. The Georg-Speyer-Haus is dedicated to basic and translational research in the fields of cancer and infectious diseases, and cooperates closely with the University of Frankfurt.
The Lohrum-group is seeking a highly motivated Postdoc with interest in genomic and bioinformatic cancer research.
Our research team is interested in tumour suppressor mechanisms of the p53-protein family in the post-genomic and epigenetic era. We are applying modern genomic and molecular techniques to study the tumour-suppressor mechanisms of the p53-family in healthy as well as cancerous cells (Smeenk et al, 2008; Koeppel et al, 2009).
Applicants should have experience in genomic research and bioinformatic expertise.
Please send your complete application (CV, letter of motivation, name and address of two referees) via email to: lohrum[at]em.uni-frankfurt.de
430 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- Post doctoral fellow in Neuroscience at Institute of Basic Medical Science ONE POSITION AS POST DOCTORAL FELLOW (SKO 1352) in Neuroscience is available for three years in the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory at Department of Anatomy, IMB, University of Oslo […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is organised by four leading European universities in the field of sport and exercise psychology (SEP): the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany ini bermanfaat.