Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral in Business Administration maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral in Business Administration
Postdoctoral in Business Administration
The holder of this position should have competency and experience in at least one of the fields of business studies. Scholarly proficiency is the main requirement for employment. The position involves a limited amount of teaching (the equivalent of one course a year and some supervision of Bachelor and Master’s Theses).
To be qualified for employment as post doc, an individual shall have a PhD awarded no more than three years ago (unless the applicant has been on parental leave of leave due to illness).
For appointment, the aplicant must have demonstrated a high degree of research expertise and also shown teaching skills. The application must include a research plan where the applicant presents his/her own ideas for research to be conducted.
Visit Official Website.
778 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Enterprise Risk Management VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- 18 PhD positions in RELATE Project RELATE: Trans-European Research Training Network on Engineering and Provisioning of Service-Based Cloud Applications ( Official Website.)The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Inha University, Korea Schedule for 2012 KGSP (Recommendation from Inha University)Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2012 (by NIIED) from January 26 to 27, 2012Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2012 & Promotion […]
- Various Fulbright Scholarships Program for Indonesian Student, Professionals and Teacher MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMFulbright Master`s Degree Program:Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012Eligibility for […]
- Postdoctoral position in driver sleepiness detection at Chalmers University of Technology The postdoctoral fellow will join the Adaptive Systems group at the Division of Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems, at the Department of Applied Mechanics. The postdoctoral work […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral in Business Administration semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral in Business Administration ini bermanfaat.