Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose research is pertinent to the Program’s 2011-2012 theme, “Corporations and Citizenship.” The Program welcomes both empirical and normative scholarship, focused globally or on particular nations, regions, or communities, that explores the various ways that modern corporations are acting and should act as legal and social citizens, as well as the implications of modern corporate statuses and conduct for democracy and constitutional governance at local, national, and international levels.
The Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism program is an interdisciplinary initiative, funded by the Mellon Foundation, which includes a faculty seminar series and annual conference on themes chosen by the Program’s Faculty Advisory Council; a graduate workshop series; and undergraduate research grants. The DCC Postdoctoral Fellow is expected to participate in the faculty seminar series, teach an Undergraduate Seminar on a related topic, and attend monthly meetings to discuss the progress of undergraduates receiving research grants. The Fellow also has the opportunity to pursue the Fellow’s research and study and participate generally in the intellectual life of the Penn community. Stipend is $53,800, plus health insurance.
Eligibility is limited to applicants who will have received their Ph.D. within five years prior to the time they begin their fellowship at Penn (i.e. May 2006 or later). Application deadline: March 18, 2011.
For guidelines and applications, view the application guidelines or write to:
Office of the Dean
School of Arts and Sciences
University of Pennsylvania
116 College Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6377
For more information on the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, contact DCC Program Chair Rogers M. Smith, Christopher H. Browne Distinguished Professor of Political Science, email@example.com.
The University of Pennsylvania is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
824 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- PhD Fellowship for Female Scientist at Delft University of Technology Delft University of Technology is aiming to substantially increase the number of top female scientists. To help accelerate this, Delft Technology Fellowship offers high-profile, […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of BusinessOne scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, […]
- Biodesign Innovation Fellowship at Stanford University Each year, the Biodesign Program has two U.S.-based fellowship teams of four fellows working within a specific clinical area. Focus areas in the past have included Cardiovascular […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA ini bermanfaat.