Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London
PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London
University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
- Duration of Studentship 3 years
- Stipend £15,590 per annum
According to Premier Family Medicine, a 3 year PhD studentship in Healthcare Facility Management is available within the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies funded by UCLH. The studentship will be based at UCLH in the heart of the UCL Bloomsbury campus.
UCLH Studentship Description
The project will explore and analyse the processes that support the delivery of healthcare from an estates and facilities management perspective. This will include the physical buildings (including the new Cancer Centre), equipment and the human support. The project will seek to develop an optimised delivery model across UCLH Partners with support processes for performance efficiency measurement also being developed.
One of the principal aims will be to look at the possibility of linking facilities inputs to healthcare outcomes in a new and useful manner.
The project will start on 1st October 2011 and is based at UCLH Estates and Facilities and the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies, UCL, Bloomsbury, London.
The successful graduate is expected to have at least an upper second class honours degree in any area of built environment, business studies or a related field although a Masters degree would be preferable.
For an informal discussion please contact Prof Michael Pitt, Professor of Facility Management Innovation, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies. (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The studentship is tenable for 3 years from October 2011. The award covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a stipend of £15,590 per annum. International students may apply but they will need to be able to source additional funding to meet the difference in cost between UK/EU tuition fees and international fees.
Closing Date: 29th June 2011
To apply, please send, by email, a curriculum vitae, an overview of your research interests and the names of at least two referees by 5pm Friday, 29th June 2011 to: Annabel Brown (Graduate Faculty Clerk) email@example.com
Latest time for the submission of applications 5.00 p.m.
Studentship Start Date 27th September 2011
Source of Information
845 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Belgium] PhD Position in Cellular Imaging at University of Antwerpen PhD position for 1 + 3 yrs focusing on Cellular Imaging
BIO IMAGING LAB, a small animal imaging group focusing on MRI and BLI with the following instruments:
Magnetic Resonance […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the tuition […]
- The Conygar Oppurtunity Scholarships in UK Middlesex University for The First Generation in Their Family to Go to University The Conygar Investment Plc Scholarships available for first year students in the UK Middlesex University Business School who are the first in their families to attend college. Two […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London, UKEligibility criteria1. Open to the following nationalities:- All Nationalities2. Applicable subjects- Social science- […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- PhD Scholarship Program in Management Collaborate with world-class researchers. Engage in a stimulating and supportive intellectual environment. Complete a rigorous, relevant and challenging academic program. These […]
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK Imperial College LondonDepartment of Civil and Environmental EngineeringPhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics(Wave-structure interactions) A PhD studentship concerning the description of […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London ini bermanfaat.