Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany
PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany
PhD projects could be in areas like
Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components
Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks
Organisation of large Dynamic Networks
Interdisciplinary Design Processes
Performance-oriented Modelling and Specification Techniques
Intelligent Systems in Production and Logistics
Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- A Master degree (or diploma) in one of the PACE subjects (mathematics, computer science, information systems, engineering, physics, chemistry, or a related field). In rare cases we accept very talented (top of their class) students with a Bachelor degree, for a shortened Master plus PhD program. If you are interested in this option, please contact us.
- Above average grades for your Master courses.
- A TOEFL score of minimum 80, or an IELTS score of minimum 6.0 (required for everyone except nationals from English-speaking countries).
- Students who are admitted to a PACE program, receive a full fellowship. The procedure for requesting a fellowship is integrated in the application procedure. There are no additional study fees, except for a small enrollment fee. Further details, including information on the cost of living in Paderborn, can be found on the Paderborn University website under “international students”.
Please note that you can edit your application in our system at any time. Once you press the submit button at the very end, the application is final and will be considered in the admissions procedure.
You will be asked to upload various documents (e.g. transcripts). These can only be uploaded as PDF files. If you do not have a program for creating PDFs you can download one here.
Application Deadline : 30 May 2011
764 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- United Kingdom – EPSRC PhD Studentships in System Engineering at University of Leeds EPSRC PhD StudentshipsDistributed system evaluation through fault injection (3 years) Evolutionary Service-Oriented Architecture (3 years) This project is appropriate for a software […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- Erasmus Mundus ICE PhD Scholarship in Interactive and Cognitive Environments, Europe OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctoral Programme in Interactive and Cognitive Environments offers PhD candidates an education programme in the field of research related to computer […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2011 in Complex Systems Science University of Warwick, Ecole Polytechnique (Paris), Chalmers University and University of Gothenburg are pleased to announce a new joint Masters Programme in “Complex Systems Science” […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany ini bermanfaat.