Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing
PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing
Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a part of an international collaboration with the Max-Planck institute for the Science of light in Germany and Queensland University in Australia.
Spurred by the increasing demand on highly sensitive sensors in various sciences, optical systems that enable measurement precisions beyond what is possible with classical approaches by means of quantum technology are being intensely explored. Quantum sensing of various parameters beyond the standard classical limit have been achieved by a number of groups using quantum light, but all systems have been based on large bulk setups incompatible with real life applications. In this project we want to pursue a novel route to quantum sensing based on micro-cavities on a chip. The micro-cavities produce quantum light that can be used for the measurement of various quantities such as temperature, motion, position and rotation at sensitivities unreachable with conventional methods.
- master degree within optics/photonics, physics or engineering or a similar degree with an equivalent academic level.
- background in quantum optics and micro-optics fabrication is an advantage.
- good communication skills in English – written and spoken.
- ability to work independently, and to be a part of a dynamical group.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
For further information please contact Associate Professor Ulrik L. Andersen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about the department on Official Website .
We must have your online application by 1 March 2011. Please open the link “apply for this job online”, fill in the application form and attach the following documents;
- A short motivation
- Copy of certificate with grades, publications and/or thesis.
References if applicable to: Dorte Glass, email@example.com
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, inability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : 1 March 2011
Visit Official Website .
140 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- Phd/Postdoc Positions at Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO), Aarhus University, Denmark Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO) is a basic research center funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is a collaboration between researchers at […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing ini bermanfaat.