Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the interactions of the atmospheric boundary layer in complex terrains (topography and surface heterogeneity) with wind turbines. The successful candidate will carry out experimental studies (using stereo-PIV, tomo-PIV and hot-wire anemometry) in the 25-m long Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel of the School of Civil Engineering. The successful applicant will join a team that aims to develop and validate turbulence models that will be used to predict and study the effects o f complex atmospheric boundary layers on wind turbine wakes.
Applicants should have a Master in Engineering or Physics (or equivalent) and experience in at least one of the following areas: Wind Tunnel Testing, PIV, Atmospheric Boundary Layer, or, Wind Turbine Aerodynamics.
The scholarship stipend is valued at $25,000 per annum (tax exempt) for up to three years. A tuition fee scholarship of up to A$ 30,000 per annum is also being offered if tuition fees are payable.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV and a short description of your interests, to Dr Steve Cochard (email@example.com).
Closing date: 30 March 2011
856 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- Business Exchange Scholarship – University of Technology, Sydney UTS: Business Exchange ScholarshipUniversity of Technology, SydneyCoursearea/ Division: BUS.Faculty of BusinessDescriptionUTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia ini bermanfaat.