Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia
PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia
Mercury is emitted into the environment via natural processes such as volcanic eruptions and industrial processes in large refineries and coal fired electricity generation facilities. This PhD research project aims to deliver highly sensitive and selective sensors for the online monitoring of mercury which can operate under the harsh environments found in many industrial applications. The research project will focus on developing tailored nano-engineered metallic and bimetallic surfaces through facile electrochemical and chemical methods and studying their interaction with mercury vapour at the nano level.
The positions are based at the City campus of the School of Applied Sciences through a joint collaborative project with Alcoa World Alumina (Australia) and BHP Billiton.
Two scholarships available, each valued at $27,000 per year for 3 years
Open to both local and international students.
The successful applicants will have a first class honours Bachelor degree in either applied sciences or chemical engineering, with a strong desire to work in the field of chemical sensors and/or material sciences.
How to apply
Contact Professor Suresh Bhargava.
Opening date: Mid 2011
Closing date: March 2012
Top-up Scholarship of up to $10,000 per annum is available to doctoral students who gain an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) scholarship starting in 2012.
For further information please contact Dr Samuel Ippolito or Professor Suresh Bhargava.
For more information, please visit official website
436 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
- PhD Research Scholarship in Quantifying uranium minerals at RMIT University If you are interested in the proposed PhD project of the development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores, then this scholarship may […]
- 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural SciencesAutomation of welfare assessment in […]
- PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, hereby invites applications for 1 (three year) PhD fellowship. The Department of Environmental Medicine at SDU carries […]
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]
- PhD Studentship in Analysis of Seed Processing by Distinct Element Method at University of Leeds The award of a PhD studentship by Syngenta Ltd has provided an opportunity for an exciting PhD research programme on seed processing at the Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, […]
- PhD Studentship in Material Physics at UMET (Unité Matériaux et Transformations) PhD studentship in Origine and Nature of Metastable Intermetallic Compounds Produced by Thermomechanical Joining Processes of Metals in at UMET (Unité Matériaux et […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD fellowship in Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host races, Chemical Ecology at IMPRS Project 6: Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host racesSupervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Grit KunertThe pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris), is actually a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia semoga informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia ini bermanfaat.