Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery
PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery
This project is part of coordinated efforts at DTU and KU Pharma to develop new devices for oral drug delivery. The goal of this collaboration is the top-down microfabrication of micro-containers for unidirectional and controlled release of drugs. a PhD student at DTU Nanotech is evaluating various methods for the fabrication of micro-containers for oral drug delivery. In parallel, the collaborators at KU Pharma are developing test drugs and models for measurement of the actual drug release from these devices. The main goal of this project is development of innovative tools and methods for evaluating the degradation rate and mechanical properties of biodegradable polymers used in the realization of the micro-containers. Thin coatings of biodegradable polymers will be deposited using spray-coating techniques. The degradation and mechanical properties of such thin coatings is poorly understood and will be studied using micromechanical sensors such as cantilevers.
-The applicant should have a degree in engineering, physics or chemistry preferably with experience in polymer microfabrication.
-A high grade average is decisive to be considered for the scholarship
Study Subject(s) Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: Denmark Technical University and KU Pharma
Application Deadline: 28 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
753 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Analysis of Seed Processing by Distinct Element Method at University of Leeds The award of a PhD studentship by Syngenta Ltd has provided an opportunity for an exciting PhD research programme on seed processing at the Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Computer Simulation of Biophysics of Phospholipid Membranes The aim of this project is to model the interactions of lipid membranes with nano-objects including functional biomimetic polymers, peptides, polymeric micelles and polymer […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology The underlying physics of these phenomena is not fully understood. Complex phase diagrams are governed by interplay between, e.g., charge, spin, strain, and doping, resulting in very […]
- PhD Position in Geoprofile-driven Social Network Enrichment Internet technologies have created a fabric for information exchange far beyond the original intent to share information between humans. It has become a landscape where entities […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery semoga informasi tentang PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery ini bermanfaat.