Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control
PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control
PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control
is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project Adaptive Modular Architecture for Rich Motor Skills (AMARSi), funded by the European Commission within the 7th Framework Program Cognitive Systems, Interaction, Robotics. The consortium comprises ten European research groups from robotics, machine learning, computational neuroscience and behavioral neuroscience, providing a rich context for interdisciplinary research.
The AMARSi project investigates complex modular neurocontroller architectures for quadruped and humanoid robots, and strives to unite methods from robot engineering with insights from biological motor control. In the MINDS group, the emphasis is on the design and mathematical analysis of hierarchical motor control learning architectures based on recurrent neural networks in the spirit of reservoir computing ( Official Website.).
The following set of qualifications will be used for assessing the suitability of applications:
- a PhD or Master degree or equivalent diploma in machine learning, control engineering, computational neuroscience, mathematics, theoretical physics, signal processing, or similar fields (mandatory);
- a strong mathematical background (mandatory), especially in dynamical systems (highly desired), and signals and systems (desired),
- experience in machine learning, control, recurrent neural networks (highly desired),
- experience in intelligent agents design (desired),
- a very good command of English (mandatory),
- openness to interdisciplinary work and endless curiosity (mandatory).
Details about the positions and the AMARSi project can be requested from Herbert Jaeger.
Jacobs University Bremen is an equal opportunity employer and has been certified “Family Friendly” by the Hertie-Stiftung.
Please send in electronic format a letter of application, CV, copies of academic certificates, and possibly samples of published work to Herbert Jaeger (h.jaeger „at“ jacobs-university.de), who also invites further inquiries. Applicants passing an initial screening will be requested to supply two letters of reference.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
688 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg UniversityOverviewThe Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control semoga informasi tentang PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control ini bermanfaat.