Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School
PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School
The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most promising young students from across the world.
Students accepted into the programs will receive a comprehensive and challenging Ph.D. education that will allow them to develop into tomorrow`s leaders in biological research. Here you can find the overview of all PhD programs at the Life Science Zurich Graduate School.
To be eligible for the Ph.D. programs of the Life Science Zurich Graduate School, applicants must hold a Master`s degree or equivalent from a university in the field of natural sciences, medical sciences, computer sciences or engineering. Applicants admitted to the programs will have to register with either the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich, depending on the affiliation of their future mentor.
Research groups within the Life Science Zurich Graduate School provide financial support in accordance with the Ph.D. student salary set by the Swiss National Science Foundation (at present CHF 40`800.- in the 1st year; 43`800.- in the 2nd year; 46`800.- in the 3rd and 4th year). Please note that these are gross amounts from which approx. 15 % will be deducted for social security, taxes, etc., not including the private health insurance which is compulsory (approx. 250.- to 300.-/month depending on the scheme you choose). The income is generous compared to international standards and sufficient to make a decent living in Zurich. Living costs (including accommodation, health insurance, transport, meals) sum up to approx. CHF 2`000 per month.
Apply online here and follow the steps.
For further information please contact the LSZGS administrator: Life Science Zurich Graduate School
Dr. Susanna Bachmann
University of Zurich
Institute of Molecular Life Sciences
Fax: ++41 44 635 68 61
The official webpage.
693 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- PhD Scholarship at Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts and Social SciencMaastricht Universityes (FASoS) of Our PhD Programme focuses primarily on offering you education, training and supervision to enable you to become an excellent researcher. The emphasis is on the acquisition of research […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- University of Copenhagen 2011 PhD Scholarships at Faculty of Life Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a number of PhD scholarships commencing between 1 January 2011 and 1 March 2011. The application deadline is 12 November […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School semoga informasi tentang PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School ini bermanfaat.