Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University
MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University
The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group at Swansea University invites applications for a funded MPhil in Sports Science. The aim of The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group is to undertake research in sport and exercise science of international excellence for the benefit of society as a whole. The main areas of research in SESRC are exercise-related enhancement of health, and sport performance.
About the project:
This MPhil will focus on the influence of carbohydrate gel supplementation on skill performance.
* Students should be holding or expect to achieve a good bachelor’s degree in a related field which could include: Sport and Exercise Science, Science or Engineering disciplines, Psychology, Health Sciences. This will need to be 2.1 or above.
* Applications from those studying outside of the UK are welcome, but the scholarship is fixed at £3,390 towards fees so international students would be required to cover the remainder of their tuition fee.
This bursary will be worth £3,390 (to fully cover UK/EU fees for one year).
How to apply:
Prospective students must submit:
* A CV (maximum 2 pages and it must include some detail on university marks achieved to date).
* A covering Letter (maximum 1 page) stating your choice/s of project and additional details on why you should be considered for a scholarship.
The CV and cover letter can be either emailed to Michelle Rees at email@example.com or sent to:
Room 934, Talbot Building
School of Engineering: Sport and Exercise Science MPhil Scholarships
Swansea, SA2 8PP
Application closing date:
* The closing date for applications is Tuesday 4th May 2010.
* These scholarships are available for a July 2010 start date only.
For informal enquiries contact: Mrs Michelle Rees (Research Centre Administrator): firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Steve Mellalieu (Postgraduate Programme Director): email@example.com
617 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK Full-time international students are eligible to apply for these competitive scholarships. You will need an undergraduate degree in exercise / sport / physiological / medical sciences or […]
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is organised by four leading European universities in the field of sport and exercise psychology (SEP): the […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP) 2011 The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is a joint programme organised by four leading European universities in the field: the University of Jyväskylä, […]
- University of Hull International Scholarships 2011 in Science for Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Studies, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science,Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce one, possibly two, Medical Research Council (MRC) supported PhD Studentships (part-funded by NIHR) to […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University Ritsumeikan UniversityAPPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP"The […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
- Eric Bleumink Fund for Development Cooperation: University of Groningen Master and PhD Scholarships The University of Groningen was awarded both the Diploma Supplement label and the ECTS label as the first and only higher education institution in the Netherlands. The labels are a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University semoga informasi tentang MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University ini bermanfaat.