MBA Scholarship Program at University of Cyprus
On behalf of the Department of Public and Business Administration of the University of Cyprus, we welcome you to the University of Cyprus MBA. This might be your first step towards a life changing experience.
During the past few years, the University of Cyprus has demonstrated its commitment to excellence in scholarship, research, and service. Building on the success of the previous years, we now launch a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that takes pride in creating visionary and influential leaders in the local, regional and international business community.
We are looking to take on board individuals with promising leadership potential and excellent academic credentials, who will share knowledge and ideas, actively contribute to the program, and shape the future of business practice. These participants, the innovative program supported by world recognized faculty, and the academic environment that fosters scientific research, form the pillars of the leading MBA program in the region.
Your participation in this program will enhance your professional development and provide you with the management tools and skills to become an agile and highly adaptive leader with the ability to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.
We encourage you to take part in this truly unique and exciting learning experience. We look forward to welcoming you soon to the University of Cyprus MBA family.
1. The MBA program aims to attract the strongest applicants. For this reason, the MBA program offers a number of scholarships for candidates who are accepted for the academic year 2011-2012 based on:
* Academic excellence
* Financial need
Application deadline: 15 April 2011
* Government departments
* The Police Force
* Association of municipalities
* Authority for Supervision and Development of Cooperative Societies, Cooperative Societies
* Electricity Authority of Cyprus
* Cyprus Telecommunications Authority
* Mass media
* Private Sector Firms
Candidates must submit a completed application before the deadline, along with a copy of their academic degree(s), a verification from KYSATS if required, copies of certificates of other relevant examinations, and two recent photographs.
- Degree from a recognized academic institution or equivalent.
- The program accepts students according to the selection criteria that focus on work experience and prior academic performance.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have at least 3 years of full-time work experience and superior academic performance, which may also be demonstrated through GMAT or GRE exams.
- Candidates that apply to the program in English must demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the following: TOEFL or IELTS or GCE or equivalent, unless they hold a degree from an English speaking institution.
- Two recommendations from academics or people who are familiar with the work of the candidate.
- Applicants will be invited for a personal interview to assess their contribution potential to the program.
How to Apply
Application forms and additional information can be obtained from the MBA office at the University of Cyprus or can be downloaded by clicking the button below:
Click to download (pdf)
Instructions on how to fill the form:
Save the file on your PC.
Open the file using Adobe Acrobat.
Fill in the application form selecting the appropriate field.
The package must be sent to:
Department of Public and Business Administration
School of Economics and Management
University of Cyprus
75 Kallipoleos Str.
P.O. Box 20537
CY 1678 Nicosia,
Application Deadline : 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
606 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MBA Scholarship Program at University of Cyprus semoga informasi tentang MBA Scholarship Program at University of Cyprus ini bermanfaat.