Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI
Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI
The Master in Economics and Finance at CEMFI is an official degree granted by Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo (UIMP) according to the regulations of the Spanish Ministerio de Educación. Each academic year is divided into three 10-week terms. Courses are concentrated in the first five terms, with three courses per term. Each course comprises three hours of lectures and one and a half hours of problem set classes per week. The sixth term is fully devoted to research work on the Master thesis that students must submit at the end of the program. In addition, 2-week introductory courses in Mathematics and Statistics are taught in September of the first year. The first two terms contain the core courses, while in the next three terms a wide range of elective courses are offered. The electives are grouped into four areas of specialization: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, and Finance. The choice of electives does not have to be concentrated in one of these areas, so students can decide their own degree of specialization.
CEMFI’s 2-year Master in Economics and Finance trains students for careers as professional or academic economists. Faculty are world-class. Tuition exemptions and scholarships for living expenses of EUR 10,000 per year are available. Students get personalized attention. Master students get very good jobs in portfolio and risk management, forecasting, policy evaluation or microeconomic consultancy. Admission to PhD work is through the Master.
Study Subject(s): Economics and Finance
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: UIMP
Scholarship can be taken at: Spain
Visit Official Website.
122 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD and Masters scholarships in Mathematical Science at University of Mexico (UNAM) A number of fully funded PhD and Masters scholarships are available within the Joint Postgraduate Program in Mathematical Science of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), […]
- Master Scholarship 2011 in Economics and Finance at CEMFI, Spain THE MASTER IN ECONOMICS and FINANCE AT CEMFI is a 2-year full-time program intended to prepare students for a variety of careers in the public and the private sectors. It also serves as […]
- Master Scholarship Positions in Economics and Finance at CEMFI OverviewTHE MASTER IN ECONOMICS and FINANCE AT CEMFI is a 2-year full-time program intended to prepare students for a variety of careers in the public and the private sectors. It also […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France For the project LabeX LMH, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one-year or two-year scholarships for talented students applying for a master position in Mathematics in one of its member […]
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year […]
- Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology, Switzerland The Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), will offer an intensive research training opportunity to 25 […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI semoga informasi tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI ini bermanfaat.