Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to sustainable development with reference to Saudi Arabia. There are two scholarships valued at £4,500 per year for a maximum of 3 years. The award will be used towards the cost of tuition fees. It will be paid to the student as a one-off payment at the beginning of each academic year. Renewal of the scholarship for the second and third year will be subject to satisfactory progress.
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD in the broad field of sustainable development with reference to Saudi Arabia.
- Only new research students may apply: those already enrolled on a research degree programme at SOAS are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have applied for a place to study at the School by the scholarship closing date in order to be considered for the King Saud Foundation Prize.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong academic record (preferably possess or expect to be awarded a Distinction in their Masters Degree) from a UK university. Applicants with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript. Applicants with a Merit may also apply, but may not be given preference.
- This scholarship is open to applicants paying fees at the UK/EU rate only.
Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members. The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
The closing date is Friday, 29 April 2011. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application by the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will be deemed invalid. Late applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
All applicants will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application by the end of June. The successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
An application form is available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from
London WC1H 0XG
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091
Fax: +44 (0)20 7074 5089
622 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Master Degree Scholarship in Desalination Technology, Jeddah, King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia KFUPM currently offers 32 Master Programs and 11 Doctorate Programs in 27 different disciplines. IntroductionWe welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Petroleum and Minerals at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to invite your attention that application to Graduate Studies at KFUPM is now open […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK semoga informasi tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK ini bermanfaat.