Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Master in Service Engineering Program (IMSE)
The IMSE programme (120 ECTS) is organised in four successive phases over two years, each providing the core knowledge and developing the skills of the incoming students. The phases are as follows:
- Development and monitoring of software services (University of Stuttgart)
- Analysis of service enabled business processes (University of Crete)
- Design of software services (Tilburg University)
- Thesis: Services Science Topics (any location inside/outside Europe)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Description
The Erasmus Mundus programme is a co-operation and mobility programme in the field of higher education. It aims to enhance quality in European higher education and to promote intercultural understanding through co-operation with third countries.
The Erasmus Mundus programme supports high-quality European Masters Courses, by providing attractive grants for students from around the world. The exact number of scholarships available for the Academic Year 2011-2012 will be announced on this website in October 2010.
Types of scholarships :
- Category A Scholarships
- Category A scholarships (third-country students) amounts to € 48.000 for two years. Third-country nationals, eligible for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, are citizens from all other countries than: the 27 EU member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Nederlands, Portugal, the UK,Sweden,Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain) and the EEA-EFTA states (Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland ).
- In particular, Erasmus-Mundus applicants who are not residents of any of the above countries, and who have not carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the above countries, fulfil the requirements of a third country student.
- Category B Scholarships
- A category B scholarship can be awarded to any masters students who do not fulfil the category A criteria defined above. A category B scholarship amounts to € 20.000 for two years.
The EU requires that we maintain a geographical balance of admitted students that receive an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. This means that no more than two students from a single country may receive an EM scholarship for the IMSE programme. Individuals who have already benefited from an EMMC scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship or another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies. Furthermore, students who have already received an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in previous years cannot apply for a subsequent Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Selection Process and Application Deadline :
The consortium will allocate the scholarships by using a ranking based on the previously mentioned criteria and specific criteria set by the Erasmus Mundus Agency. An interview with pre-questionnaire may also be part of the selection procedure.
The IMSE Admission Board expects to be able to communicate to Erasmus Mundus Category A applicants whether they have been accepted to the IMSE programme and whether they have been awarded an EM category A scholarship in April 2011.
De deadline for Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarships is 15 April 2011. For these students, we expect to be able to communicate whether they have been accepted to the IMSE programme and whether they have been awarded an EM Category B scholarship in July 2011.
Note: A GMAT/GRE is compulsory for all students who wish to qualify for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. This also applies to students from partner universities.
Source : http://www.erasmusmundus-imse.eu/fees-scholarships/scholarships/
626 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Master in Service Engineering Program (IMSE) semoga informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Master in Service Engineering Program (IMSE) ini bermanfaat.