Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management
EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management
A number of Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships are granted by the Swedish Government and the Erasmus Mundus Consortium.
All enrolled students will be granted a scholarship by the Swedish government (€ 6,000) in addition to any Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
There are three core admission criteria:
- Excellence of the candidate: outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree.
The minimum admission qualification is a high-quality Bachelor degree (or an equivalent academic degree) of minimum three years duration and 180 ECTS credits in a cognate discipline, or semi-cognate discipline with considerable relevant experience, e.g. business and management, science and engineering.
- Language ability: for non-native English speaking applicants a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required (e.g. TOEFL 600 or 250 computer-based). A language policy exists for students with a slightly lower level of English (e.g. IELTS 6.0) who wish to apply; they are encouraged to take advantage of the pre-sessional English language course at Heriot-Watt University .
- Student motivation and relevance of the Masters Course to a student’s professional experience to date and future career aspirations.
All applications for admission will be forwarded to the co-ordinating institution ( Heriot-Watt University ) for processing.
Documents required in English WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION are as follows:
- Application form including letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy of your university qualification.
- Certified copy of the certificate issued by the competent academic authority confirming the examinations passed, detailed study programmes and the number of hours for each module studied.
- Proof of level of English.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded your first degree.
- Administrative papers: a copy of a valid ID document.
Application forms are available from HWU, who are the co-ordinating institution for this course.
You can download an application form, or complete one online by visiting www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply/
If you do apply online, please ensure you print
off a copy of your application form and enclose along with all your supporting documentation – this will allow us to match your supporting documents with your online application and process your application as quickly as possible.
Application deadline – January 31st.
For further details, and application materials, go to:
301 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. For each student the scholarship amounts to €24,000 per academic […]
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK Studying for an MBA is a fantastic way to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and improve your employment prospects. We recognise the personal and financial commitment involved in […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands Hanze University of Applied Sciences, GroningenSchool of Communication & MediaP.O. Box 3037, 9701 DA Groningen, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)50-5954051 Fax: 31 – (0)50-5954999E-mail: […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- English Language Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £1,000 English Language Scholarships, awarded according to academic merit. Only applicants who have been offered a place conditional on English […]
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe This Erasmus Mundus course, Masters in Strategic Project Management (European), known as MSPME, is a unique programme in the field of Business Management. It is the only masters programme […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management semoga informasi tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management ini bermanfaat.