Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University
Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University
The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying economic density. R-ARE is placed at CIRCLE and is led by Professor Martin Andersson at CIRCLE. The project is carried out in collaboration with the Jönköping International Business School, and includes several international research partners in Europe and US. More information about the R-ARE project may be found at official website.
The accepted candidate will get access to extensive research databases, such as longitudinal matched employer-establishment-firm databases for Sweden that are linked to firm-level Community of Innovation Surveys as well as patent and R&D data. These databases may be used for empirical research in the dissertation work.
An applicant has basic eligibility for third cycle studies if he or she:
1. has been awarded a second cycle degree,
2. has completed course requirements of at least 240 higher education credits, including at least 60 credits at second cycle level, or
3. has acquired the equivalent knowledge in some other way, either in Sweden or abroad (Higher Education Ordinance, Chapter 7, Section 39)
An applicant is eligible to be admitted to the third cycle degree programme in Economics if he or she fulfils the basic eligibility requirements, and has documented qualifications worth at least 90 credits in Economics and independent projects (degree projects) worth at least 15 credits in Economics. The official plan of studies for a doctoral degree in Economics can be found at, official website
Visit Official Website.
485 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding educationJob description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund University PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund UniversityType of employment: Limit of tenure, 1 yearExtent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), […]
- PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 2012-10-31 Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), Lund First day of employment: 2011-11-01 Official […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of Regensburg 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of RegensburgThe DFG-Graduiertenkolleg GRK 1692 "Curvature, Cycles, and Cohomology" at the Department of Mathematics of the University […]
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statisticsat the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 […]
- PhD student positions at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
- PhD student position at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Experimental investigation of the wake instability behind a bluff bodyKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural […]
- PhD position in Geochemistry The Department of Geological Sciences (Stockholm University, Sweden) invites applications for the following PhD position in the Geochemistry. The position is fully funded through the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University ini bermanfaat.