Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University
[Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University
Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, Denmark
The Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite applications for 1-2 positions as post doc researcher for a joint research project on `An economic analysis of the impact of the Scandinavian welfare state and flexicurity policies on Danish firms`.
2-year position as postdoc researcher
The open position(s) as post doc researcher is within the Research Unit on `An economic analysis of the impact of the Scandinavian welfare state and flexicurity policies on Danish firms` (for more information see http://www.asb.dk/article.aspx?pid=24170). The position is for a 2-year period.
The position is within one of the following specific areas: `Firms and labour market policies` and `Firms and family-friendly policies`. The project uses Danish register data. Thus, knowledge of econometric methods for analysis of both individual and longitudinal data is required. The starting date for the position is subject to individual negotiation.
The successful candidate must have completed his/her PhD before taking up the position. However, interim arrangements can be negotiated for a candidate that is in the defence phase of the PhD or is expected to complete the PhD in early 2010. Further information Further information about the host institutions and their research activities can be found at www.asb.dk/about/departments/nat and www.econ.au.dk.
For further information, candidates are invited to contact Head of Department, Prof. Peter Jensen (+45 89 486 email@example.com) or Head of School, Prof. Per Baltzer Overgaard (+45 89 421 firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information about the research project, contact Professor Michael Rosholm, (+45 89 486 email@example.com) or Professor Helena Skyt Nielsen (+45 89 421 firstname.lastname@example.org).
794 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate coursework study. The selection for these scholarships is extremely […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University semoga informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University ini bermanfaat.