Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods
Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods
CRANIUM’s aim is to stimulate the next phase of development of neuroimaging methodology for translational neuroscience applications in human health and disease.The hub of CRANIUM is the Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC) with its human brain imaging techniques all under one roof: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetoencephalography (MEG), Electroencophalography (EEG) and Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).CRANIUM addresses three themes: Integration of multiple neuroimaging modalities, Experimentally informed mathematical modelling of brain structure and function. Enhanced image quantitation The doctoral research projects will be experimentally focussed with a strong bias towards physical science methodology applied to biological systems.
The creative resources of PhD students will be harnassed to understand signals from the mammalian nervous system and to develop neuroimaging methods that will be adopted by animal and human neuroscience researchers across the world. The programme will prepare postgraduates for a research career in biomedical imaging and neuroscience, with the flexibility to take on new techniques as they develop. Beyond academic research, there is increasing demand for experts who understand the measurement techniques applied to biological systems in the biotech, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Study Subject: Advanced Neuroimaging Methods
Employer: Cardiff University
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
212 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo Vision Systems Physiology group(http://ltl.tkk.fi/wiki/BRU/Vision_Systems_Physiology)has funding available for a PhD or a postdoctoral student. Earlier experienceabout visual system or […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- PHD and Master Scholarships in Neuroscience-Occupational Trainees-Genome Sequencing Research The Queensland Brain Institute (QBI) was established as a research institute of the University of Queensland in 2003. The Institute is now operating out of a new state-of-the-art […]
- PhD Position, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences of Utrecht University is an interfaculty research institute within the faculties of Veterinary Medicine and […]
- Post doctoral fellow in Neuroscience at Institute of Basic Medical Science ONE POSITION AS POST DOCTORAL FELLOW (SKO 1352) in Neuroscience is available for three years in the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory at Department of Anatomy, IMB, University of Oslo […]
- PhD Position in Database Integration at Memorial University of Newfoundland PhD Position in Database IntegrationThe Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial University of Newfoundland is inviting applications for a PhD in Information Systems with an emphasis […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- Doctoral Students in Disability Research within the new area of Cognitive Hearing Science (CHS) at Linkoping University The positions are located at the Linnaeus Centre HEAD (LCH, Official Website.) which is an excellence centre financed by the Swedish Research Council. LCH interacts synergistically with […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods semoga informasi tentang Cardiff Research Scholarship into Advanced Neuroimaging Methods ini bermanfaat.