Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations
Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations
One six-month fellowship is available for a female social scientist from a developing nation, either a PhD candidate or post-doctoral scholar, whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation. Download the flier (PDF, 195 KB)The goal of the program is twofold: to advance the scholarly careers of women social scientists from the developing world, and to support research that identifies causes of gender inequity in the developing world and that proposes practical solutions for promoting women`s economic and social empowerment.
In addition to a $4,500/month stipend and housing and office space on the SAR campus, the Campbell Fellow receives travel, shipping, and library resource funds; health insurance; and the support of a mentoring committee of established scholar-practitioners. The following criteria guide SAR`s selection of the Campbell Fellow:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be nationals of developing countries that are currently eligible to borrow from the World Bank.
- Academic Discipline: Applicants should be pursuing research in one of the social sciences: anthropology, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, social work, or sociology, or in an interdisciplinary field that incorporates two or more of these disciplines.
- Research Topic: Projects that identify causes of and/or solutions to gender inequity in the developing world, and thus contribute to women`s social and economic empowerment, will be favored. Sample topics include education and socialization of girls; globalization and the economic status of women; policies and practices toward family, reproduction, and women`s health; impacts of international and civil conflict on women; women`s roles in resolving such conflicts or sustaining civil society; media representations of women and the formation of ideologies of gender; the practice and process of gender-based development; and women in science and technology. SAR will select fellows on the strength of their clearly stated intention to serve their communities and countries of origin.
- English Fluency: To facilitate full engagement in the SAR intellectual community, applicants must demonstrate their fluency in English, such as through their record of professional interaction in written and spoken English.
Applications to the Resident Scholar Program are due on November 1st of each year. This fellowship is made possible through the generous support of the Vera R. Campbell Foundation.
Visit Official Website.
749 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.The […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands The Leiden Institute for History The Faculty of Humanities Postdoctoral researcher in the Leiden Institute for History Crime difference in gender and concepts of public roles in 19th […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- PhD Fellowship Competition at The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) OverviewThe BIGSSS Ph.D. Program The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, […]
- The International PhD Program Democracy, Knowledge, and Gender in a Transnational World (IPP Transnational) The Faculty of the Social Sciences at the Goethe University counts among those in the Federal Republic of Germany with a wealth of tradition and diversity in teaching and research […]
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic Admission to the CERGE-EI PhD program is highly selective. The program seeks to admit students who demonstrate a high level of academic ability, and exhibit the motivation to develop into […]
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations semoga informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations ini bermanfaat.