Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide maka di bawah ini Pusat Informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan tentang Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide
Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate coursework study. The selection for these scholarships is extremely competitive. In 2011, applicants who are citizens of the following countries will be eligible to apply for an undergraduate scholarship: Indonesia Korea Thailand Vietnam.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must: Have applied to study in one of the priority programs at the Faculty of the Professions and be offered admission into Semester 1 of 2012 at the University of Adelaide Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide (without advanced standing) Be a citizen of Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam or Thailand
Study Subject(s): Any
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 October 2011
Visit Official Website
822 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2013 Business, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Faculty of Business Professionals’, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Graduate scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of years of “double cohort”. Scholarships are […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK Value of award
£3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
- Beasiswa S1 CIMB ASEAN untuk Mahasiswa Indonesia 2016 Salah satu informasi beasiswa untuk kuliah S1 yang dapat anda coba adalah tawaran dari CIMB Group berikut ini. Skema CIMB ASEAN Scholarship terbuka untuk warganegara Indonesia, Malaysia, […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- University of Nottingham – ASEAN Masters Scholarship 2011 International Office ScholarshipsThe University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, […]
- SEARCA Master and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA SEARCA Invites Applications for Graduate Scholarship in Agriculture for School Year 2011/2012 The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide semoga informasi tentang Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide ini bermanfaat.