Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK
The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials, we also allow you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
The next MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University will be awarded for the course commencing in September 2014
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Cambridge MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2014 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2014
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2014
435 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling postgraduate degree at University of the West of England – Bristol, UK. […]
- MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.