Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkelaskaryawan.org menyampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business
One scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, full-time program leading to the degree of Master of Science in Management.
One of three degree programs at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Stanford Sloan Program provides an ideal learning environment for successful mid-career executives who are preparing for greater levels of leadership and responsibility within their organizations, or who may be choosing a new career path. Stanford Sloan Fellows come from over 20 different countries, sharing personal and professional insights based on their years of significant work experience (minimum of 8). The small class size coupled with the collaborative nature of the Program creates a wonderful dynamic of shared learning. Furthermore, the Business School takes advantage of interdisciplinary collaboration among Stanford’s seven schools to fuel discussion of innovative solutions to pressing business and global issues.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program; (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or higher or a GPA of at least 3.5; (c) a very good command of the English Language including a TOEFL (100 minimum on iBT); (d) GMAT score (no minimum score required, but careful preparation is highly recommended); (e) at least eight years of full-time work experience, including five years as a manager; and (e) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
Applications will be reviewed beginning mid-January, and decisions will be mailed within four weeks of receipt of your application. For the 2012 intake, the application deadline is December 15, 2011. More information about the Stanford Sloan Program and the application process can be found in the following website: http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sloan/ and http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sloan/apply/
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for 10 ½ month only for full-time students on the Master of Science in Management program. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by Stanford Graduate School of Business);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
For more information, please visit official website
599 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Harvard Academy Graduate Fellowships, USA The Harvard Academy will appoint two Graduate Fellows next year to join the Harvard Academy Scholars in undertaking outstanding research in the social sciences in non-Western areas of the […]
- Graduate Women Scholarship for Non-Japanese to Study in Japan (NJG) 2011 2 scholarships, ¥2.0 Million eachThe NJG Program supports graduate study in Japan for non-Japanese women who are enrolled in graduate degree programs at Japanese universities.Eligibility […]
- Graduate Fellowships, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Nevada, USA Graduate Fellowships – Fall 2011Department of Computer Science & EngineeringUniversity of Nevada, Reno, USA The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of […]
- School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship - Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy - The Master in Public Management (MPM) programme was developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the […]
- [USA] Graduate Program Scholarship in Crystallography by ICDD Awards – Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarships Graduate Program Scholarship in Crystallography by ICDD Awards - Ludo Frevel Crystallography ScholarshipsThe science of crystallography has played a key role in the development of X-ray […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
- Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science, USA The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences invites applications for the Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science program. Simons Graduate […]
- [UK] Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships for International Students Newcastle University and INTO Newcastle University invites applications for the Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to assist international […]
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
- Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS) Scholarships, USA The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS)is a major industry educational event. All net proceeds fund scholarships for students pursuing industry careers. Over 1,400 students have […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA semoga informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA ini bermanfaat.